Now its time to came from idea to implementation. I've captured video tutorial, so I think it can came much easier for you. You can create your own GIF files in Photoshop or other software from series of images. BTW you can create colored animation with it.
I've promoted my blog over 2 years and want to share some exp.
1. 90% people are lazy egoists who are looking for easy ways like lottery. They don't care what you have done, they care what you have got. That's why promote results of your work instead of your work.
2. Try not to post something on weekend. People are resting, they have life and don't seat on computer like you. That's why my views on weekend is twice lower than other days. But this post is for you, not for them, that's why I'm posting on Sunday.
3. Try not to post anything on Monday and Friday. This days are also not very good to promote.
4. Keep in mind about time of day of your target audience. If your target audience is USA try to post in most active time in the USA like 2-4 PM.
5. Ask for help your friends on sharing data on Facebook, Google Plus, Twitter, etc.
6. Try to keep all in one place. I use blogger for this. It have cool statistic so I can analyze audience.
7. Try not to post only links on your data in social networks, you will became not interesting for your friends so they will ignore your links like spam.
8. Bring information for people who interesting in it. If you promoting games do it in games communities. If you say something about Linux shell for random people they just ignore you.
You are a woodpecker. You can fly over big forests through the clouds, you can pick worms and join other bird clans. Game will have dynamic wheatear system and auto forest grooving system, so environment will react on your actions and will change themselves. It will show different aspect of human and nature iteration and study to make our life green.
Game is about correct diet. You playing as a young girl. You need to avoid popular magazines that causes bulimia, also avoid fast food and not became too heavy. Should take vegetables, fresh meet and stuff like that make you faster and cooler.
Last weekend we have traveled from the forest to the city. We stand at bus stop and I have notices that most 4 passengers cars are filled wih 2 people. Thats a huge waste of resources. A lot of people are standing at the bus stop and here in Ukraine buses are overfilled and totally unsafe. What if to create mobile application ( Windows phone for example ), where people can share where they want to travel and drivers read this data wia 3G or bluetooth or EDGE and can take additional passenger for speciefed price - some kind of peer-to-peer taxi. That can save tonns of fuels and cars per year.
What if trees have emotions. Like a big neuron network tree can theoretically have some kind of mind. I think they work very slow but they exists. Probably that's why if you be angry on tree next year you can get a lot of fruits. Or in years of war tree have no fruits at all.
Imagine that we have device that can read our emotions. In fact it is exist now but not for wide audience. Games have a lot of parameters like speed, mass, health, tons of parameters behind the scene. And it is always a buthurt for designers to tune this parameters. Imagine that we can auto change parameters after playing game basing on gamer emotions. That can be done via neural networks.